GET UP TO 60% OFF!
Yoga Is The Art Work Of Awareness On The Canvas Of Body, Mind, And Soul
We Are Here For You
DIVE IN THE WORLD
OF HEALTH & FITNESS
Hatha is a branch of Yoga. The Sanskrit word हठ haṭha literally means "force" and thus alludes to a system of physical techniques
Vinyasa is a type of yoga that links movement and breath to attain balance in the mind and body.
Kundalini Yoga, dynamic in practice and powerful in experience, incorporates all the physical, mental and spiritual aspects of yoga into one cohesive and integrated system
Yin Yoga is a slower-paced, more meditative version of the popular physical and spiritual discipline of yoga.
Aroma Yoga is an inspiring way to start the day by using fragrances that complement yoga moves.
Bikram Yoga is a hot system of modern yoga that Bikram Choudhury synthesized from traditional hatha yoga techniques.
Benefits of yoga
- Some yoga exercises work on burning fat and thus losing weight.
- Yoga plays a major role in relieving anxiety and tension, and also increases the sense of relaxation; it teaches people how to meditate.
- Increase body flexibility, including back and shoulders.
- Relieves back pain significantly.
- According to recent scientific studies, yoga has been shown to reduce the incidence of depression.
- Helps sleep better; it improves mood and fights insomnia.
- Refreshing body energy and feeling refreshed and vital.
- It has a great role in stretching the entire body and muscles.
- The body provides a large card and makes it more balanced.
- Tighten the muscles and increase the softness of the body.
- Increase sexual energy.